Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [Suggestion] Use pacman-git for Arch:Core with `SKIP` md5sum feature.
Hi, Adrian,

"Adrian Schröter" <adrian@xxxxxxx>写到:
About which md5sum do speak here exactly?

* of this _service file
* of all sources in side of the package
* of the created tar ball

I need a way to get the md5sum of the created tar ball. the 3rd case you
mentioned.

Here are some backgrounds explained why I need it.

1. Archlinux uses such source format:

source('https://fcitx.googlecode.com/files/fcitx-4.2.7.tar.xz')

and a:

md5sum('asdfghjjlzxcvbnm')

for an integrity check before the build . if they don't match, the build will
not be started.

But in OBS we actually can't download from the url in PKGBUILD during the build
process, so we have to use a _service to download the url and set source to
this:

source('fcitx-4.2.7.tar.xz')

2 Archlinux uses git in PKGBUILD which means to git during the build:

_gitsource=git://github.com/fcitx/fcitx

prep(
git clone _gitsource)

build(
cd fcitx
configure & make)

So the git stuff is not 'source' to Archlinux, but some middle product. So you
dont need the md5sum of the git stuff.

But OBS can't git clone in its VM.

So we need a _service and add it as 'source' like the one in [1].

3. but if you git outside the build and add it as a source, you have to provide
its md5sum.

Then I don't know how to get the md5sum of the created tar ball.

Greetings

Marguerite

--
Sent from a stupid android without spell checking.