Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Service button no longer available?
Hey,

On 08.02.2013 09:54, Marguerite Su wrote:

In previous version of OBS we have a sources tag under package section
where there's a service button let you making _service files online.

In recent versions, sources tag was removed so no longer this
brilliant feature, you have to write _service files yourself.

Is there any plan we get this button back

Yes -> https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/issues/84

or is there a list telling us the service names and parameters?

If you're using osc they are at /usr/lib/obs/service/*.service

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org