Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Documentation for services
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 11:33:28 +0100
On Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2013, 08:42:01 wrote Johannes Weberhofer:
Good morning!

I'd like to modify a extract_file service to exclude some specific file. Can
you please guard me to a documentation of such services? I can't find it.

The only docu we have of services is always part of the service package.

Check /usr/lib/obs/service/extract_file.service which defines the parameter.

The webui editor would show this docu, but it got removed for now ;)

Thanks and best regards,
Johannes

SUSE Linux Products GmbH