[opensuse-buildservice] packaging frogatto game - src rpm question
Hi,

I'm trying to package the game frogatto, which has its source licensed as
GPL-3+ but the game data (sound, images, ..) as Freeware.
Therefore I created a .spec file which contains a "data" sub-package with the
Freeware license.

Question: How can I define that the automatically created .src RPM file does
not contain also the data files but only the source code files ?

my spec file is here:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?expand=1&file=frogatto.spec&package=frogatto&project=home%3Amartinkoller

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße