Re: [opensuse-buildservice] new steam license
On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 3:47 AM, Nico Kruber <nico.kruber@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

but doesn't legal need to check it first before it can get there?
-> that was the reason it was removed from the games repo in the first place

True.

OBS only accepts non-oss package that has already been in openSUSE
distribution...all else will get removed because of the blacklist.

So I suggest you cc the license to one of our OBS license diggers or
just open a bug report for him/them to review first.

Luckily I know his email which is Ciaran Farrel <cfarrel at suse dot com>.

You're welcome

Marguerite