Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-factory] osc
  • From: Hans-Peter Jansen <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 15:45:27 +0100
Am Donnerstag, 31. Januar 2013, 11:32:19 schrieb Peter Czanik:
On 01/29/2013 05:15 PM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
And it seems to be a Factory problem: I installed 12.2 in a virtual
machine, and it works fine there, while osc on factory still fails.

Do you have python-keyring installed?

The problem turned out to be that use_keyring is enabled by default. I
don't have Gnome/KDE, but use XFCE as my desktop or virtual machines
without any graphical environments.
So, if use_keyring stays default, it should write a sensible error
message, instead of some ugly python error messages...

Well, I wouldn't call them sexy, but aren't python tracebacks charming,
compared to java exceptions or perl non-messages, are they?

Okay, that's 3-4 missing lines: should be easy to add for the maintainer.

Cheers,
Pete