[opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-factory] osc
On 01/29/2013 05:15 PM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

And it seems to be a Factory problem: I installed 12.2 in a virtual
machine, and it works fine there, while osc on factory still fails.
Do you have python-keyring installed?
The problem turned out to be that use_keyring is enabled by default. I don't have Gnome/KDE, but use XFCE as my desktop or virtual machines without any graphical environments.
So, if use_keyring stays default, it should write a sensible error message, instead of some ugly python error messages...
Bye,
CzP