Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: devel:languages:smalltalk dead?
On 01/25/2013 10:01 PM, Michael Behrisch wrote:
2013/1/25 Matwey V. Kornilov <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>:

Is there
any smalltalker who wants to revive it or is it better to have it all
in Education?

How about you?

Well, I don't feel qualified, installing and packaging scratch was my
first (conscious) contact with smalltalk, I did not write a single
program (yet). I would prefer adding it to education because it is
used at least by some educational packages and this is quite a vivid
project so it might get more attention there.

But it is a language which is used also for educational purposes. In my
opinion devel:languages:smalltalk is the correct place. If education
repo users want to use it they can link it from d:l:s and continue
pushing SRs to d:l:s

Also discussing the topic in packaging or in factory could bring more
opinions as well.

Have a nice weekend

Togan