Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: devel:languages:smalltalk dead?
  • From: Michael Behrisch <behrisch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 22:01:05 +0100
2013/1/25 Matwey V. Kornilov <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>:

Is there
any smalltalker who wants to revive it or is it better to have it all
in Education?

How about you?

Well, I don't feel qualified, installing and packaging scratch was my
first (conscious) contact with smalltalk, I did not write a single
program (yet). I would prefer adding it to education because it is
used at least by some educational packages and this is quite a vivid
project so it might get more attention there.

Regards,
Michael