[opensuse-buildservice] format_spec_file version 0.4.1 release 133.1 is broken
Hi,

When I issue the osc service localrun format_spec_file, I get back an
error message and the spec file is not formated :(

X11 is given twice in X11 X11 at
/usr/lib/obs/service/format_spec_file.files/prepare_spec line 137, <MAP>
line 676.

Aborting: service call failed: /usr/lib/obs/service/format_spec_file
--outdir /tmp/tmp1zr1mN

This is with
Name : obs-service-format_spec_file
Version : 0.4.1
Release : 133.1

On a side note when I look to the github the latest commit is
Nov 07, 2012 by coolo however the rpm changelog states
* Thu Jan 24 2013 coolo@xxxxxxxx
- more license

So the problem happend in between these as before the command was
working (well at least it was formatting the spec, not giving out error
messsages)

Thanks

Togan