Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Jenkins and OBS
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 09:34:33 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013, 14:43:41 schrieb Troy Telford:
I know of ci.opensuse.org, where Jenkins is used to run tests against
the OBS code itself...

Does any integration exist between an OBS instance and Jenkins (such as
Jenkins using OBS to perform builds?) or are they currently separate
products, with no integration?

no integration, except that there are a number of people having scripts around
to integrate them.

My hope is that we can start end of this year with real QA integration into OBS,
which should also allow to integrate with external systems in the long run.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH