Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs-service-gpg-offline
On Tuesday 2013-01-08 17:36, Stanislav Brabec wrote:

Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Tuesday 2013-01-08 16:43, Stanislav Brabec wrote:

OK, now I understood - create pools in cases, where it makes a sense.

It is easy to do for %prep phase validation. Just add keyring package to
BuildRequires and use %gpg_offline with -f. I can prepare some support
for it.

But it makes validation from inside a Build Service a bit more
complicated, at the keyring is not part of sources and OBS would fetch
the keyring from somewhere.

The keyring would be part of another package which in turn is in OBS. No
problem there, would there be..

If I understand correctly, obs service run before the build environment
is created. Everything needed for service files has to be part of the
build virtual engine image. On the other hand, services have a network
access.

I hate services, I don't intend to use them.
The island test must succeed, at any time! ;-)