Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs-service-gpg-offline
On Tuesday 2013-01-08 16:43, Stanislav Brabec wrote:

OK, now I understood - create pools in cases, where it makes a sense.

It is easy to do for %prep phase validation. Just add keyring package to
BuildRequires and use %gpg_offline with -f. I can prepare some support
for it.

But it makes validation from inside a Build Service a bit more
complicated, at the keyring is not part of sources and OBS would fetch
the keyring from somewhere.

The keyring would be part of another package which in turn is in OBS. No
problem there, would there be..