Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs-service-gpg-offline
Michal Vyskocil wrote:
On Tue, Jan 08, 2013 at 01:27:24PM +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:

However, in addition to that it makes sense to me to have also a pool
somewhere. Esp.
for projects which have a larger amount of package sources. It makes it
easier that
for example all packages from KDE:Distro:Factory project are using the same
key.

(Dunno if there are really signed tar balls meanwhile in KDE project, just
an example)

OK, now I understood - create pools in cases, where it makes a sense.

It is easy to do for %prep phase validation. Just add keyring package to
BuildRequires and use %gpg_offline with -f. I can prepare some support
for it.

But it makes validation from inside a Build Service a bit more
complicated, at the keyring is not part of sources and OBS would fetch
the keyring from somewhere.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem,

Stanislav Brabec