[opensuse-buildservice] Need opensuse-buildservice contact detail.
.
Hello,
I am thinking of buying a Fusion-io ioDrive SSD PCIe card [one of the
smaller capacity], for use in the Open Build Service (OBS)
I have not bought anything yet.

Some questions first:
1. Would a ioDrive SSD PCIe card work in one of the smaller build??
(x86_64) services.
2. I need a Name and work address to send the card {on purchase} ,to
some-one on the opensuse-buildservice team I suspect. {e.g Adrian Schröter
?}
3. I would like a second person to confirm the Name and work address to
send the card to.

Attaching a picture of the card.

Thanks Glenn