[opensuse-buildservice] Translated package descriptions on software.o.o
Hi
I want try realize show translated package summary and description on software.opensuse.org.
We have translated descriptions for openSUSE http://svn.opensuse.org/viewvc/opensuse-i18n/trunk/packages/.
It showed in yast software management, but it didn't show on software.opensuse.org.
I think it will be good feature and i have interest will make it.
But i think i need mentor, who can help me start and say me how make it good.
Now i have some questions about how it will need implemented.
1 - How i can get translated string? It will be .mo files in source of software.o.o like interface translation or i will need get translation from any another source? I still no thoroughly understand architecture of software.o.o.
2 - software.o.o shows descriptions from OBS? It is not descriptions from spec file?

Thanks for help.

--
Andrey Gankov
openSUSE Member