[opensuse-buildservice] how to programmatically differentiate between linkpac and bco?
  • From: Adam Spiers <aspiers@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 23:06:00 +0000
Hi all,

I'd like to know how I can programmatically determine whether a
project checked out via "osc co -e" is a linkpac or a branch.
If it's checked out unexpanded ("osc co -u") then it seems I can take
a guess by looking for

<patches>
<branch/>
</patches>

in the _link file, but I'm not sure this is correct and it's not even
possible when the sources are expanded, since then _link doesn't
exist. Suggestions?

Thanks,
Adam