Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Why does obs handle Require vs Require(post) differently
  • From: UkJung Kim <ukjung.kim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 09:04:31 +0900
Thanks for your reply. I understood.

In my understanding, I'm not sure my understanding is correct or not,
post-build-checks ignores package dependencies for installation test,
but I guess 'Requires(post)' packages are required for pre/post
installation scriptlets tests.

I hope it can be configurable that 'Requires' or 'Requires(post)' installation.

Thanks,
UkJung