Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: syslog-ng in buildservice
On 12/10/2012 10:10 AM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Problem was finally resolved by removing the whole project and recreating
it from scratch. The exact same packages and settings as before, but this
time everything builds fine :)
Probably osc wipebinaries would have worked as well.
I did that a couple of times, and also compared project meta to those in mt's syslog project, and did not help. Good old: alt + ctlr + reset :)
BTW: my syslog-ng 3.4 packages are now rebased on the current 3.3 version. I just need to add back smtp support: https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=syslog-ng&project=home%3Aczanik%3Asyslog-ng34
Bye,
CzP