Re: [opensuse-buildservice] syslog-ng in buildservice
Hello,

On 11/26/2012 05:32 PM, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Monday 2012-11-26 10:03, Peter Czanik wrote:
This is something driving me crazy: as far as I can see, Marius and I
have the completely same setup for syslog-ng compilation. I can't spot
any other differences than that he also has rsyslog and dependencies
there. Still, syslog-ng post install script for openSUSE 12.2 and
preinstall for 12.1 fail in my home and do not fail in his.

Mt's syslog home:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Amtomaschewski%3
Asyslog

czanik's syslog-ng home:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=syslog-ng&project=home
%3Aczanik%3Asyslog-ng33
mt's build log:

cycle: cron -> cronie -> syslog-service -> logrotate
breaking dependency cronie -> syslog-service
172 packages to install

czanik's build log:

cycle: cron -> cronie -> syslogd -> syslog-service -> logrotate
breaking dependency cronie -> syslogd
cycle: syslog-service -> syslogd
breaking dependency syslogd -> syslog-service
175 packages to install

Look at all the other packages - besides syslog-ng - that you have.

Problem was finally resolved by removing the whole project and recreating it from scratch. The exact same packages and settings as before, but this time everything builds fine :)
Bye,
CzP