[opensuse-buildservice] How can I upload the revised spec file in a project when I cannot see or get to the source files with the gui.
Hello,
I want to update some sourcefiles in a project[1] but are unable to do so
because because of this error [2]
I have a copy of the new spec file and made the required changes. [for a
extra patch]

Question
How can I upload the revised spec file in a project[1] when I cannot see
or get to the source files with the gui.
Thanks Glenn

[1]
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=kernel-vanilla&project=home%3Adoiggl

[2]
Source Files (show merged sources derived from linked package)

Sources could not be expanded: conflict in file kernel-vanilla.spec