Re: [opensuse-buildservice] hermes no working?

Am 30.11.12 15:08, schrieb Nico Kruber:
On Friday 30 Nov 2012 14:58:37 Ruediger Meier wrote:
On Friday 30 November 2012, Ruediger Meier wrote:
On Friday 30 November 2012, Nico Kruber wrote:
On Friday 30 Nov 2012 14:32:39 Ruediger Meier wrote:
Hi,

Since a few days (or weeks?) I don't get any messages anymore
from hermes, nothing about submit requests and no Build Failure
messages.

Is this a known problem?

it's working over here...

What can I do to find out why it does not work for me?

These stats looks like outgoing notifications are somehow broken since 2
days
https://hermes.opensuse.org/statistics

this is strange since I got submit request notifications today...

anyway, I'm just stating that it seems to work for me
can't help you otherwise...

Nico

It seems to work again, I've gotten ~2.500 messages yesterday...

--
Johannes Weberhofer
Weberhofer GmbH, Austria, Vienna