Re: [opensuse-buildservice] syslog-ng in buildservice

On Monday 2012-11-26 10:03, Peter Czanik wrote:
This is something driving me crazy: as far as I can see, Marius and I
have the completely same setup for syslog-ng compilation. I can't spot
any other differences than that he also has rsyslog and dependencies
there. Still, syslog-ng post install script for openSUSE 12.2 and
preinstall for 12.1 fail in my home and do not fail in his.

Mt's syslog home:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Amtomaschewski%3
Asyslog

czanik's syslog-ng home:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=syslog-ng&project=home
%3Aczanik%3Asyslog-ng33

mt's build log:

cycle: cron -> cronie -> syslog-service -> logrotate
breaking dependency cronie -> syslog-service
172 packages to install

czanik's build log:

cycle: cron -> cronie -> syslogd -> syslog-service -> logrotate
breaking dependency cronie -> syslogd
cycle: syslog-service -> syslogd
breaking dependency syslogd -> syslog-service
175 packages to install

Look at all the other packages - besides syslog-ng - that you have.