Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How long to re-calculate "unresolvable"?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 10:00 +0100
Am Samstag, 24. November 2012, 21:38:21 schrieb Jan Engelhardt:
On Saturday 2012-11-24 21:00, Paul Elliott wrote:

How long is it supposed to take to re-calculate "unresolvable"?

I just had a project that was unresolvable. So I add some
"<path project" lines to the "<repository" entries of the project's
meta-data, and then have the missing dependencies built in the other
sub-project. After this, I waited for over 8 hours nothing happened
still reporting "unresolveable" in the package's "overview".

Just use

osc buildinfo ....

to get this evaluated immediatly. No need to wait for the schedulers :)

Apart from that you can check if the repo is still marked as dirty("needs
rescheduling") to see if the scheduler has worked on it already.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH