[opensuse-buildservice] syslog-ng in buildservice
Hello,

This is something driving me crazy: as far as I can see, Marius and I have the completely same setup for syslog-ng compilation. I can't spot any other differences than that he also has rsyslog and dependencies there. Still, syslog-ng post install script for openSUSE 12.2 and preinstall for 12.1 fail in my home and do not fail in his.

Mt's syslog home: https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Amtomaschewski%3Asyslog

czanik's syslog-ng home: https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=syslog-ng&project=home%3Aczanik%3Asyslog-ng33

Could someone with more trained eyes check what causes this difference?

Thanks, bye,
CzP