Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How long to re-calculate "unresolvable"?
On Saturday 2012-11-24 21:00, Paul Elliott wrote:

How long is it supposed to take to re-calculate "unresolvable"?

I just had a project that was unresolvable. So I add some
"<path project" lines to the "<repository" entries of the project's
meta-data, and then have the missing dependencies built in the other
sub-project. After this, I waited for over 8 hours nothing happened
still reporting "unresolveable" in the package's "overview".

If you use `osc r`, you will initially see "unresolvable". After
modifying the prj meta (the <path> stuff), `osc r` will return
"unresolvable*", or, if you use `osc r -v`, "outdated: unresolvable
...". Now, once the state shifts from "unresolvable*" to just
"unresolvable", you know the scheduler looked at your project.