[opensuse-buildservice] How long to re-calculate "unresolvable"?

How long is it supposed to take to re-calculate "unresolvable"?

I just had a project that was unresolvable. So I add some
"<path project" lines to the "<repository" entries of the project's
meta-data, and then have the missing dependencies built in the other
sub-project. After this, I waited for over 8 hours nothing happened
still reporting "unresolveable" in the package's "overview".

Finally, I trigger a rebuild by using osc. The package immediately
schedules itself, and builds successfully in under 10 minutes.

What is happening here?

--
Paul Elliott 1(512)837-1096
pelliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J