Re: [opensuse-buildservice] web frontend
Hi,

On 22.11.2012 11:57, Mich; wrote:
On Thursday 22 Nov 2012 11:45:36 you wrote:
On 21.11.2012 22:25, scalpel4k wrote:

What I did is, I tried to configure a service in a _service file which led
to an unsuccessful job (Files could not be expanded: service tar_scm
failed). As a result of that I no longer see ANY source files of that
package. So this means I can't fix the problem because I have no access
to the troublemaker (at least with the webfronted).

Is that a bug or a feature? How should I proceed?

Which project/package are you talking about?

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=vusb-
analyzer&project=home%3Ascalpel4k

Services were in general horribly broken in the web frontend, I removed
them completely. This is another but in this area...

I'll work on adding them again in the near future.

https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/issues/84

For now you have to use osc for services. Sorry

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org