[opensuse-buildservice] web frontend
Hi,

in the past I used the web frontend quite a lot to do some simple packaging.

But just a couple minutes ago I went into some weird behaviour with the new
interface.

What I did is, I tried to configure a service in a _service file which led to
an unsuccessful job (Files could not be expanded: service tar_scm failed). As
a result of that I no longer see ANY source files of that package. So this
means I can't fix the problem because I have no access to the troublemaker (at
least with the webfronted).

Is that a bug or a feature? How should I proceed?

bye Michi