[opensuse-buildservice] Private OBS cannot find boo.org's lapack
  • From: Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 17:37:31 -0300
I have a private OBS installation in which I'm attempting to build a
customized version of numpy. It builds fine in several distros (CentOS
and RHEL), but for openSUSE 12.1 it says it cannot find lapack-devel
and blas-devel:

nothing provides blas-devel, nothing provides lapack-devel

Thing is, openSUSE_12.1/standard in b.o.o does contain the package, so
I'm stumped.

I thought it might be a broken cache or something, so I tried with
obs_admin --rescan-repository, but it seems to be a no-op for
openSUSE.org:openSUSE:12.1:

# obs_admin --rescan-repository openSUSE:12.1 standard i586
/usr/lib/obs/server/BSConfig.pm line 179.

Any ideas?