Re: [opensuse-buildservice] weird linking problem
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 19:48:01 +0100
Am Montag, 19. November 2012, 18:53:45 schrieb Dinar Valeev:
Hi,
in openSUSE:Factory:PowerPC project we faced today with weird issue.

linked kiwi from openSUSE:Factory had corrupted spec file

It seems problem here is that originally line 302 in kiwi.spec was:
Requires: %(echo `bash %{S:4} %{S:0} vmxboot %{myarch} %{mysystems}`)
But we had in openSUSE:Factory:PowerPC:
Requires: %{mysystems}`)

It was solved by running osc ci --noservice

?? I fail the see how the project name is involved here. And why does disabling
the services
are helping here? Disabling the spec file validator ?

What can influence it are the _target_cpu macro or the suse/sles_version macros.

But what is more likely is that there is no support inside of the kiwi tar ball
for your platform.
Either because of ppc or because the version got increased lately and kiwi has
not yet
support for factory.

bye
adrian