Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [help] how to compile a kernel version in OBS?
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 12:54:11 -0500
On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:17 AM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Freitag, 16. November 2012, 19:09:56 schrieb Jun Hu:
Hi Guys:

I'm use OpenSuse Linux os, now I need patch the kernel ,

I have known how to compile an application in OBS .

how to compile a kernel version in OBS?

In the same way, just look for the kernel-source packages.

There's a little more than that. I wrote up the process for 11.1 Evergreen

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Evergreen#The_Kernel_packagers_update_process

If you're familiar with OBS, you should be able simplify/modify that
to do what you need.

Greg