[opensuse-buildservice] Cannot build against openSUSE.org:Debian:6.0/standard ARM target
Hey,

I'm using the obs-server.i686-2.3.6-Build2.14-vmx appliance and I want to build
packages against Debian 6.0 i586 and armel architectures.

This works for i586, but when I select the armv7l architecture it does not
appear on the overview page. I had a look into the scheduler_armv7l.log and I
found this message:

-----
fetching remote project config for openSUSE.org:Debian:6.0
  - home:bfederau/Debian_6.0
    scanning repo home:bfederau/Debian_6.0...
    fetching remote repository state for openSUSE.org:Debian:6.0/standard
404 remote error: project has no architecture 'armv7l'
    repository 'openSUSE.org:Debian:6.0/standard' is unavailable
----

Is there no support for Debian 6.0 ARM at the openSUSE.org:Debian:6.0 project in
general or do I need an addtional setup on my local OBS for this architecture?

Related to this I also want to ask if it is possible to create a Debian fakeobs
archive out of an official Debian repository (http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/)?
I mean can I create my own build targets for my local obs which are not from
build.openSUSE.org or build.meego.com?

Cheers
-
Benjamin Federau

--

M.Sc. Benjamin Federau
Integration Engineer

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
benjamin.federau@xxxxxxxxxxxx  | www.basyskom.com

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dr.-Ing. Eva Brucherseifer, Heike Ziegler