RE: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS Web Interface Error: Error Details: Errorcode: 400 Message: excess hash entries: obsoletes
-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Schröter [mailto:adrian@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 15 November 2012 16:11
To: opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Rob Zebedee
Subject: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS Web Interface Error: Error Details:
Errorcode: 400 Message: excess hash entries: obsoletes

Am Donnerstag, 15. November 2012, 16:06:08 schrieb Rob Zebedee:
I am having trouble with a local OBS server when going to this page
for the package
binaries?package=system-startup&project=home%3Adeploysystem&repository
=SLE_11
I get the error
OBS Web Interface Error:

Error Details:

Errorcode: 400
Message: excess hash entries: obsoletes

Which obs-server, build and which perl-BSSolv package do you use?

obs-server-2.3.6-3.3.x86_64
build-20120927-125.1.noarch
perl-BSSolv-0.18.2-5.1.x86_64

the rep_server.log show this
2012-11-15 14:24:08 [15817]: GET
/build/home:deploysystem/SLE_11/x86_64/system-startup/system-startup-2
.0.9-26.1.src.rpm?view=fileinfo_ext
fetching remote repository state for openSUSE.org:SUSE:SLE-11/standard
10.97.154.32: excess hash entries: obsoletes I am at a loss as to how
to fix this issue I am seeing, the same package built on the web OBS works
fine.

Detailed Information About system-startup-2.0.9-5.1.x86_64.rpm

Title: This package provides the Pharos system configuration tool

This package contains a series of scripts which are initially used to
install required packages on this blade and subsequently to download
configuration to this blade from the x-core or y-core blades. It is
intended that each blade should be identical - any additional scripts
or configuration required will be downloaded by this script.

Version: 2.0.9

Release: 5.1

Architecture: x86_64

Size: 58.8 KB

Build Time: 2012-11-15 13:41:41 +0100 (now) Provides

Symbol Required by
system-startup = 2.0.9-5.1
Requires

Symbol Provided by
enable-sudo-commands
enable-pharos-service
licence-eval
python python

Rob Zebedee
Senior Integration Engineer

Evertz Europe
t: +44 (0)118 9216800
rob.zebedee@xxxxxxxxx

Mediator - Driving productivity for broadcast and new media

SUSE Linux Products GmbH