[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Hermes
Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On 15.11.2012 12:37, Andreas Schwab wrote:
How can I add/change hermes notifications while hermes.o.o is down?
I am not sure I understand... Sounds to me like "How would I update a
package in Factory if OBS is down" which is obviously not what you mean.

Obviously the notification system is working independently of the web
frontend.

Best, I guess, is to ask the admins to start Hermes again.

Doesn't look like this is happening soon.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, schwab@xxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7