[opensuse-buildservice] Slow OBS for the next hour

Hi guys/gals,

just to let you know what's going on: the 2.4 release will also
consider conflicts/obsoletes when doing the internal dependency
expansion. When we enabled the code, we found that all of the
Debian/Ubuntu builds were broken. It turned out that the .deb file
parser contained a bug that made it parse the "Replaces" element
in a wrong way.

We fixed this bug, but that also means that we have to regenerate
all the internal solv files for each repository. The build service
code does this automatically, but the rebuilding slows down the
scheduler quite a bit.

So for the next hour or so the scheduler will appear to be very
sluggish, please be patient.

Thanks,
Michael.

--
Michael Schroeder mls@xxxxxxx
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF Jeff Hawn, HRB 16746 AG Nuernberg