Re: [opensuse-buildservice] opensuse evergreen 11.1 would be a nice build service target
Hi Wolfgang,

You made a couple of people happy by doing evergreen 11.1.
Thanks a lot for doing it one year.

No one would ask you to maintain 11.1. evergreen in your spare time.

My point was that keeping evergreen versions running that match their
SLE counterparts would add value to SLE, as people can build more
packages for SLE in the build service. This could make Evergreen
a business case for SUSE indirectly by making SLE more attractive.

Johannes