Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Please add 'redhat-rpm-config' to global config for Centos/RHEL 6 to fix the naming issue of debuginfo package
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 15:58:52 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 27. September 2012, 22:33:49 schrieb Gris Ge:
On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 10:22 PM, Gris Ge <cnfourt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi OBS Admin Team,

Please add rpm package 'redhat-rpm-config' to fix naming issue of
debuginfo package in Centos/RHEL 6.

This issue has been reported to this list before:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2012-08/msg00042.html

I verified this in my repo home:cathay4t:misc-rhel6 for cmake package
by add this line to spec file:
BuildRequires: redhat-rpm-config

Adding 'redhat-rpm-config' to Centos 6 global config would enough as
RHEL 6 of OBS seems missing optional repo which contain devel pacakges.

Thanks.
Best regards.

--
Gris Ge
Please also add 'redhat-release' to both Centos and RHEL 6.

It's provided by rpm 'redhat-release-server' or 'centos-release'.
It's shipping important rpm macros '/etc/rpm/macros.dist'.

added now

SUSE Linux Products GmbH