[opensuse-buildservice] how to solve "unresolvable: have choice for libhdf5.so.7"
Hi,

Sometimes I have such unresolable conflicts and I've never understood
what is the right way how to fix them.

For example nowadays we have two packages libhdf5-0 and
libhdf5-0-openmpi both providing libhdf5.so.7

One of my packages (unsermarkt) requires "uterus" which auto-requires
libhdf5.so.7.
So when building unsermarkt I get
unresolvable: have choice for libhdf5.so.7 needed by uterus:
libhdf5-0-openmpi libhdf5-0

I can solve this by adding explicitly
BuildRequires: libhdf5-0
but this is bad because this dependency comes indirectly from uterus and
might be changed there.

I also tried playing with combinations of
BuildConflicts: libhdf5-0 libhdf5-0-openmpi
but this always results in not having libhdf5-* installed at all
BTW where can I find a documentation of the BuildConflicts tag?

Also I wonder what is the real purpose of hdf5's baselibs.conf:
----------
libhdf5-0
hdf5-devel
requires -<targettype>
requires "libhdf5-0-<targettype> = <version>"
requires "libhdf5_hl0-<targettype> = <version>"
libhdf5-0-openmpi
libhdf5_hl-0-openmpi
hdf5-openmpi-devel
requires -openmpi-<targettype>
requires "libhdf5-0-openmpi-<targettype> = <version>"
requires "libhdf5_hl0-openmpi-<targettype> = <version>"
libhdf5-0-mvapich2
libhdf5_hl-0-mvapich2
hdf5-mvapich2-devel
requires -openmpi-<targettype>
requires "libhdf5-0-mvapich2-<targettype> = <version>"
requires "libhdf5_hl0-mvapich2-<targettype> = <version>"