Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Under used devel project lua
On 2012-09-24 12:30:53 +0200, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
I may be wrong in interpreting the purpose of the devel project but bare
with my logic please.

We have devel:languages:lua with only 10 packages and the project is not
even a devel project for the lua packages of factory. lua packages are
developed in devel:languages:misc and there are many lua packages
scattered like a flock in various projects.

My question is two folds

1) why not drop the devel:languages:lua as it is not making a reasonable
effort to be a devel project as it is not feeding factory

2) if we are to keep devel:languages:lua why not gather various packages
that are developed under different here and finally make the lua
packages of devel:languages:lua as the devel project for factory rather
than those of devel:languages:misc

drop lua from d:l:misc

and yes ask the other people to submit their ruby libraries to d:l:lua.
that server:messaging has so many lua packages is because of prosody (a
xmppd written in lua).

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux