Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: unity for openSUSE

On Friday 2012-08-24 08:52, Adrian Schröter wrote:

Since fedora updates are not static repos and our download on demand
feature is not supporting non-static repositories atm, I do not want to
add these repos, because I would need always manually to update it.

If it is just one or two packages you need, I can once import them manually
though.

What is the difficulty of running a cron-invoked script?
After all, it's (often) just rsync & bs_admin --rescan-repository.