[opensuse-buildservice] Too much request for linked OBS ?
Hi community,

I'm encountering some unaccurate behavior with my private OBS instance that may
fall me into trouble with guys from the security team ...

I'm running a OBS appliance 2.3 and for unknown reasons, this appliances can
emit lot of http request to other OBS server it's linked to...

For example I've be warned from the security team for about 16 000 000 requests
for August (almost 6 per/second)... But I'm only linked to 2 other OBS (one
is MeeGo)

Is there any reason for this... Is there some inconsistency in my settings?
Does this this behavior is normal (I hope it's not!!!)

Regards

-- Disclaimer ------------------------------------
Ce message ainsi que les eventuelles pieces jointes constituent une
correspondance privee et confidentielle a l'attention exclusive du destinataire
designe ci-dessus. Si vous n'etes pas le destinataire du present message ou une
personne susceptible de pouvoir le lui delivrer, il vous est signifie que toute
divulgation, distribution ou copie de cette transmission est strictement
interdite. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, nous vous remercions d'en
informer l'expediteur par telephone ou de lui retourner le present message,
puis d'effacer immediatement ce message de votre systeme.

*** This e-mail and any attachments is a confidential correspondence intended
only for use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the
intended recipient or the agent responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender by phone or by replying
this message, and then delete this message from your system.