Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Storage problems ... cleanup comming ...
  • From: Werner Flamme <werner.flamme@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 16:17:06 +0200

Claudio Freire [04.09.2012 17:04]:

Making a "noarch" repo would help at least my projects a helluva
lot, the arch-and-distro-dependent binaries are tiny compared to
the arch-and-distro-independent data.

Do it yourself :-)

I have a line reading "BuildArch: noarch" in my specfiles, right after
the Requires-lines. Now the package is build into the noarch repo.
Plus, I disabled building for x86_64 for that package - why building
twice when there is only 1 rpm coming out of it? :-)

Of course, you still have distro dependencies, since the package may
have different "Requires" in different distros.

Regards,
Werner

- --