[opensuse-buildservice] Tumbleweed downgrades since 12.2 release
Hi,
I see, Tumbleweed has been adopted to be based on 12.2 images. However, some
of the old packages (based on 12.1) have been newer than the current ones -
mostly only in the release number, some also in the version, e.g. kernel
(3.4.6 vs. 3.5.3)

Both (but especially the latter) should not happen imho.

Actually, I didn't see any other 'real' downgrades than the kernel but cannot
verify that there is none. Could the kernel be upgraded back to 3.5.3 again?
I'd create a sr for it but don't know which repo it comes from normally or
whether it should be put into openSUSE:Tumbleweed:Testing first...

Thank you
Nico