[opensuse-buildservice] Re: excluding files from build-compare
On Thu, 06 Sep 2012 17:35:09 +0200
"Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a DimStar" <DimStar@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Quoting Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 10:23 AM, Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a DimStar
<DimStar@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Quoting Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

I have a package that plops a timestamp into a file. Obviously,
every time the package is rebuilt (due to a dependency change)
this timestamp changes. I would like to exclude this file from the
build-compare. How do I do that?

Best approach is to change (patch) the file to not contain the
time stamp...

Unfortunately, that's not something I can do in this case.

If you give a link, some nice person on this list might give it a
shot and see what can be done... if the date / time can be added tot
he source, it can be removed :)

Dominique
Hi
We have a sed fix for the scite package adapt as required?
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?file=scite.spec&package=scite&project=GNOME%3AApps&rev=50989c7063fd2434761c1f148fdbda73

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
openSUSE 12.2 (x86_64) Kernel 3.4.6-2.10-desktop