Re: [opensuse-buildservice] excluding files from build-compare

Quoting Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 10:23 AM, Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a DimStar
<DimStar@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Quoting Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

I have a package that plops a timestamp into a file. Obviously, every
time the package is rebuilt (due to a dependency change) this
timestamp changes. I would like to exclude this file from the
build-compare. How do I do that?

Best approach is to change (patch) the file to not contain the time stamp...

Unfortunately, that's not something I can do in this case.

If you give a link, some nice person on this list might give it a shot and see what can be done... if the date / time can be added tot he source, it can be removed :)

Dominique