Re: [opensuse-buildservice] "the Open Build Service team having upgraded the build farm with SSDs"?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 09:23:40 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 5. September 2012, 17:59:36 schrieb Greg Freemyer:
All,

In http://news.opensuse.org/2012/09/05/opensuse-12-2-green-means-go/ it says

"the Open Build Service team having upgraded the build farm with SSDs
and using preinstall images to rapidly setup build virtual machines."

News to me, can we have an update? How many? Is performance improved? etc?

No, it has not (build19 has them). But we need more time to find the reason.

Thanks
Greg

SUSE Linux Products GmbH