Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs-worker cleanup chroot build environment / after build script
Hi there,

thanks for your suggestion. Right now we don't have the possibility of a virtual obs-worker build environment.

Therefore we have solved the issue with a more or less dirty hack in the build script. We kill the services leftover at the end of the cleanup_and_exit function.

Greetings