Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Storage problems ... cleanup comming ...
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 15:25:04 -0400
2012/9/4 Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:
Hi,

our binary backend server is filled for more than 90% atm.

While we could increase the storage system there in general, we would
still have the problem that we need to sync most of the data also
to at least some mirrors. So we need to look a way to avoid
too much bloat there.

Attached is a list of the largest projects. Please think about
if they are really necessary or could be reduced.

I like to keep copies of packages I maintain in my home directory.
Mostly because I like to have easy access to the source via osc. And
it helps me remember what packages I've worked on over time.

Does it help to disable all the publishing of most of those redundant packages?

Does it help to disable building of them?

Thanks
Greg