Re: [opensuse-buildservice] archlinux with ARM Architecture
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 15:41:10 +0200
Am Freitag, 31. August 2012, 18:32:17 schrieb Florian Kellmer:
Hi,

Will it be possible to build ArchLinux for the ARM Architecture in the
near future?

At the moment one can add ARM to the repositories but it seems that
there aren't any packages inside of it because even gcc is
unresolvable.

I do not think that they would build, because we have no native arm
workers in our external OBS but build via qemu. But that requires some
preparation in the distro.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH